because in other ''materials'' the atoms in the metals form a matrix through which outer electrons can move freely. Instead of orbiting their respective atoms, they form a sea of electrons that surround the positive nuclei of the interacting metal ions
causes of energy of bychom electrisity
answer:SILVER IS THE BEST CONDUCTOR OF ELECTRICITY BECAUSE IT CONTAINS A HIGHER NUMBER OF MOVABLE ATOMS (FREE ELECTRONS).FOR A MATERIAL TO BE GOOD CONDUCTOR,THE ELECTRICITY PASSED THROUGH IT MUST BE ABLE TO MOVE THE ELECTRONS;THE MORE FREE ELECTRONS IN A METAL,THE GREATER ITS CONDUCTIVITY.
- it allows the transmission of heat and light from one source to another
- they are able to conduct electricity
- it has free electrons on its surface which allow current pass through easily.
- it provides resistance free for current to flow from wire to body
- They conduct electricity because they allow electrons to flow easily atom to atom.#CarryOnLearning