1. A constant added to each term of an
arithmetic sequence to obtain the next
term of the sequence. (C. Common Difference)
2. A constant multiplied to each term of a geometric sequence to obtain the next term of the sequence. (D. Common Ratio)
3. A sequence where its first two terms are either both 1, or 0 and 1, and each term, thereafter, is obtained by adding the two preceding terms. (E. Fibonacci Sequence)
4. A sequence such that the reciprocals of the terms form an arithmetic sequence. (H. Harmonic Sequence)
5. Any number in a sequence. (I. Term)
An arithmetic series is the sum of the terms of an arithmetic sequence.
Drop mo yung problem sa comment tas sasagutin ko:)
si Tito badang nakatayo hawak hawak kamay ko
Find the common differenceand add to given number to find the next term,the answer is 2.