1. not well-defined. people cannot distinguish if a person is truly happy or not.
2. not well-defined. some students find some subjects enjoyable while others do not.
3. not well-defined. people have different standards on how a teacher can be classified as "good".
4. well-defined. it is clear and easy to distinguish which numbers are even.
5. well-defined. it is clear and easy to classify which numbers are prime.
6. well-defined. it is clear and easy to get the factors of 24.
7. not well-defined. others may consider some people big while others do not.
1. Well defined
i think the answer is not well define because we have our opinions which means that everyone did not have the same enjoyable subjects in highschool.
for example, you enjoy philippine literature but i enjoy general science so it means it is not well defined
the set of enjoyable subjects in high school - not well-defined. People have different opinions about the enjoyable subjects in high school.
the set of the good teachers - not well-defined. People have different preferences to say if a teacher is good.
the set of even counting number - well-defined. There is no other even counting numbers rather than 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18...
the set of prime numbers - well-defined. There is no other prime numbers rather than 2,3,5,7,11,13,17...
the set of all factors of 24 - well-defined. There is no other factors of 24 rather than 1,2,4,6,12,24.
the set of big people - not well-defined. Again, it depends on the person if he/she considers a person, big.
yes it his well defined set ^_^