(Pangulong Rodrigo Duterte)
2. feeding program in remote public schools are initiated by volunteer students.
3. The clean-up drives are spearheaded by the DOH to fight against dengue.
4. The award in the poster making contest was recieved by the grade 7.
5. fund-raising activity was conducted by the class
6. Financial support from the Organization are requested by the poor but deserving students.
7. the rubrics in comic strip making was explained by the teacher
8. some donations of goods from the OFWs are accepted by Red Cross
9. reading materials are donated by group of parents during the Book campaign
dahil ang pantangi ay tumutukoy sa mismong tao at ang pambalana ay pangkalahatan(e.g. hayop, mamamayan)
The presidency of Rodrigo Duterte began at noontime of June 30, 2016 following his inauguration as the 16th President of the Philippines, succeeding Benigno Aquino III. His term is expected to end at noontime of June 30, 2022.
Pu tongue e na mo
GA. GO KA