1. The diagrams of the bulletin board were shown below.
2. The possible dimensions of the bulletin board are 3 ft x 6 ft and 2 ft x 9 ft.
3. The possible dimensions were determined by getting the factors of 18.
5. It is a quadratic equation.
6. Yes. Using quadratic equation to solve for W then substitute the value of W to L=W+7 to solve for the length.
Formula of rectangle
A = L x W
For the given information:
A = 18 sq. ft.
L = ?
W = ?
2 - 3. The possible dimensions of the bulletin were simply taken from the factors of 18.
A = L x W
Substitute 18 to the formula, we get:
18 = L x W Now, think for the possible factors of 18
a. 18 = 3 x 6
b. 18 = 2 x 9
4. Represent the length of the board 7 ft longer than its width
L = W + 7 equation 1
Substitute equation 1 to the area of a rectangle
A = L x W
A = (W + 7)(W)
Using the standard form of a quadratic equation,
5. The description of is a quadratic equation where W can be solved.
Solving the problem
Using quadratic equation
Substitute to equation 1
L = W + 7
L = 2 + 7
L = 9
Therefore, the dimensions of the rectangular bulletin board is 9 ft x 2 ft.
6. Through the use of quadratic formula, we were able to solve for the dimensions of the rectangular bulletin board.
(Napansin kolang parang sa Module yang tanong haha, sana i 5 star at thank you mo. Thank yo)
Title: Set me to your Standard!
Doctor Andrew owns a community hospital in their city. He plans
to create a large rectangular bulletin board with an area of 18 square foot
to put updated number of cases of Suspected, Probable, and confirmed
of Corona virus. This is reminding everyone to keep themselves safe by
staying home, practice hygiene, observe distancing, and wear the mask.
Do the following task in the attached blank paper and do it neat
1. Out of the given situation draw a diagram in your paper to
illustrate the rectangular bulletin board.
2. What are the possible dimensions of the bulletin board? Give
at least 2 pairs of possible dimensions.
3. How did you determine the possible dimensions of the bulletin
4. Suppose the length of the board is 7 ft. longer than its width.
What equation would you represent the given situation?
5. How would you describe the equation formulated?
6. Do you think you can use the equation formulated to find the
length and the width of the bulletin board? Justify your
lqmqkl in your locality the table for any of your friends i ii ii i ii men in my maipplit kayo in it in the o y y in the philippines the in the sample I can get y y ii yi i
because of that heat of the sun