5 Major Components of a Curriculum
(1) A framework of assumptions about the learner and the society such as learners’ capacity and ability, aptitudes and potential for learning, motivation, needs, interests and values as well as society’s orientation to nurturing or using the individual gainfully.
(2) Aims and objectives (i.e., why education should be provided and towards what direction).
(3) Content or subject-matter with selection of what is to be taught and learnt, scope of the subject-matter and its sequence.
(4) Modes of transaction which deals with the process of teaching-learning and includes methodology of teaching, learning experiences both within the institution and outside, learning environments, teachers’ material as well as students’ material.
(5) Evaluation methods and techniques for students
I hope this helped