1. Which system is responsible for the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide between the air and the cells?
2. Where does exchange of gases take place?
3. The chemical process in which oxygen and carbon dioxide are exchanged between the outside air and the idunno?
4. Which organ is NOT a part of the circulatory system?
c. blood vessels
5. Which organ is referred to as the living pump?
What's that "of the body EXCEPT:" part???
Anyways hope this helps uwu
it is the organ that pupms blood throughout the body