Heart because it pumps blood to the other parts of our body.
because it pumps blood to all parts of our body.
1. Which system is responsible for the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide between the air and the cells?
2. Where does exchange of gases take place?
3. The chemical process in which oxygen and carbon dioxide are exchanged between the outside air and the idunno?
4. Which organ is NOT a part of the circulatory system?
c. blood vessels
5. Which organ is referred to as the living pump?
What's that "of the body EXCEPT:" part???
Anyways hope this helps uwu
1.) False (Circulatory System)
8.) False (Capillaries)
9.) False (Heart)
Capillaries - Enable the actual exchange of water and chemicals between the blood and the tissues. They are the smallest and thinnest of the blood vessels in the body and also the most common.
follow me for more answer brainlieast question
The heart is considered as the living pump as it pumps the blood around the body.
it is the organ that pupms blood throughout the body