2. Beacause its to heavy
3.its not heavy
4.) so they cannot be rotten or decay
1. This depends on the polarity of the object. Substances like oil can not mix with water since the water and the oil has different polarities.
2. Objects sink because of density. If the object is more dense than the density of the fluid, the object will sink.
3. Same as number 2. There is a scientific effect called buoyant force which is an upward force applied on objects placed in fluid body. Objects less dense than the fluid will rise and vice versa.
4. Food has chemicals and bacteria present in them that can break down the matter in the food. Im chemistry, chemical process usually slow down in lower temperatures. This means that when food is kept in a refrigerator, a place that is colder, breakdown processes will slow down, making the food last longer.
5. Temperature, contamination rate, material, are some factors that contribute to decay of organic materials.
basta yan amg sagot sa number 1
chemical or physical
Matter can exist in one of three main states: solid, liquid, or gas. Solid matter is composed of tightly packed particles. A solid will retain its shape; the particles are not free to move around. ... Gaseous matter is composed of particles packed so loosely that it has neither a defined shape nor a defined volume.
mama mo tanungin mo at wag sa amin
Its liquid , solid, and gas