no bro just search up krunker.io on google
Culture characteristic of bacteria
1. Culture characteristic of bacteria Prepared by Samira Fattah Assis. Lec. College of health sciences-HMU Lab 6
2. • Bacteria grow on solid media as colonies. • A colony is defined as a visible mass of microorganisms all originating from a single mother cell.
3. Colony Morphology • These characters used to accurately describe the morphology of a bacterial colony: -Size -Shape -Color (also known as pigmentation) -Texture -Height (elevation) -Edge (margin) • Key features of bacterial colonies are important criteria for their identification.
4. COLONY CHARACTER ON AGAR PLATE
5. • Colony shape on agar plates
6. Rhizoid Circular Pinpoint
7. • Margin of bacterial colony
8. Undulate filamentous
9. • Elevation of bacterial colony
10. Raised marginUmbonate
11. • Size of the bacterial colony • Small • Medium • large
12. • Texture of bacterial colony • Dry • Moist • Viscid (stick to loop) • Mucoid (mucus-like)
13. • Colour of the colonies (pigmentation) Some bacteria produce pigment when they grow in the medium.
14. • Opacity of the bacterial colony • Opaque (not clear) • Translucent (clear) • Iridescent(shine)
15. COLONY CHARACTER ON AGAR SLANT
16. • Growth on agar slants
18. GROWTH IN NUTRIENT BROTH
19. • Growth in nutrient broth
20. LAB EXERCISE -Student will identify the growth patterns on the nutrient agar plates and slants, and in the nutrient broth tubes.